Hello you lovely lot!
Today I wanted to do something Christmasy so felt that this tag would be a good idea as it will help us to get to know each other a little bit more ...
1. Favourite candle scent? My favourite is sweat pea but in the winter there is a lovely scent my auntie bought me last year called Frankincense which is so lovely!
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? I don't like hot drinks but if I had to choose I would go for a home made hot coco - my grandma makes the best ones
3. What’s the best thing you have ever been given at Christmas? When I was around 4 or 5 we had Christmas at my grandparents and me and my sister were given a pink dolls house and it was the bestest thing ever
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? I love dark lips but hate that it makes me look unwell I think I need to keep searching for the right colour!
5. Best fragrance for Christmas? I think my yearly fragrance which is Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci or Jo Malone Peony and blush suede (it is such a luxury but so bloody lovely)
6. Favourite Christmas food? The roast potatoes and chocolate log (am I allowed to say two things?)
7. What is autumn weather like where you live? Fab, it is crisp and sometimes icy but I love it because the leaves turn from green to yellow and then you get to spend more quality time with family and it's just a lovely time of the year
8. Most worn sweater? One from a charity shop which is maroon and is from Fruit of the Loom - it is so comfortable and cosy and cost so little
9. Must-have nail polish this fall? A light pink which is opaque enough that you can't see the lunula on your nail bed
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? I think both would be fun but I'll chose jumping in leaf piles
11. Skinny jeans or leggings? Mom jeans?
12. Combat boots or Uggs? Converse?
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? I don't know but I love cinnamon
14. Favourite Christmas film? This is a horrible question! But I of course love Elf and I also would say Serendipity
Love you all heaps
the secret whisperer